Graduate Full Stack .NET Software Engineer
We are looking for a recent graduate to join our expanding team as a Full Stack Software Engineer to help grow our disruptive product portfolio. At 10x we pride ourselves on using the latest technology and features of the .NET Stack. New team members will be given the flexibility to come up with creative solutions to problems and help shape the overall technical direction of the business. We value creativity, innovation, collaboration and technical expertise. To create a high-performance environment we encourage continuous learning, the opportunity to attend relevant events and a flexible working environment.
Due to the start-up mentality of the organisation you will work closely with key stakeholders from around the business to develop user stories into functioning applications that are robust and fit for purpose. You will be responsible for ensuring that all solutions are effective, efficient, reusable, scalable and reliable. We encourage ownership of solutions to help quickly identify bugs and potential bottlenecks.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building quality software solutions across our product portfolio to satisfy the needs of both internal and external stakeholders
- Participate in discussions with key stakeholders about technical best practices and help identify optimal technical solutions
- Continue to learn about emerging technologies and standards to ensure we are always using the best tools possible
- Experience delivering scalable software solutions within the .NET Stack following SOLID principles
- Great problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of object-orientated programming
- The ability to write clean, testable, maintainable code
- Ability to work as part of a collaborative team
- Experience with web libraries and frameworks such as Backbone, Angular, Ionic, Ember, Cordova, React etc
- Comfortable working with and securing APIs
- Experience of (or exposure to) Azure
- Knowledge of Secure Software Development Lifecycle
- Competitive salary with regular reviews
- Ability to develop and grow your career within the company
- Flexible working environment with the option to work remotely
- Great founder and amazing talented team
- Based on The Surrey Research Park - a major centre of excellence in technology
Interested? Please send your CV with a covering letter via the 'Apply by email' button.
We treat people fairly before, during and after the recruitment process and understand the benefits a mixed staff population brings. We are an equal opportunities employer and strive to create an inclusive work environment; if you require any workplace adjustments during the selection procedure, please inform us so we may accommodate your needs as an individual.