Chambers are able to offer up to two pupillages each year from October to September. The pupillage grant is payable in the first six months then pupils retain their earnings in the second six.
Applications for pupillage will be accepted between 1st January and noon on 31st March each year for commencement in October the following year.
Please complete the application form and return to the Head of Administration, Rosemary Tilt.
There are a number of areas that Chambers look at when considering your application for pupillage:
- Academic qualifications (Not limited to traditional routes)
- The ability to work hard and manage time efficiently
- The ability to express themselves clearly, concisely and accurately
- Understanding of the challenges of developing a practice at the Bar
- The ability to research legal issues and to manage short advocacy exercises
A shortlist of applicants will be invited to complete a paperwork exercise and then interviewed at which an advocacy exercise will be completed.
For more information, please visit our website.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!