Supply Chain Graduate Programme
Supply Chain is central to all operations at AB Agri from sourcing raw materials right through to delivering the end product to our customers. As part of the Supply Chain team you will be exposed to the brands that make AB Agri a market leader, build strong relationships with customers, and have fantastic opportunities to develop. Our Supply Chain Graduate scheme runs for 18 months, and will provide you with essential skills and exposure to every stage of our diverse supply chain functions. You will see first-hand, how our agriculture businesses meet the demands of our customers, and the changes presented by our marketplace.
- As an AB Agri Supply Chain Graduate, you'll gain insight and understanding into how our industry's complex supply chain is managed. You will take on various work placements and projects giving you experience across the breadth of our global supply chain, and a unique insight into our operational world.
- With a wide variety of responsibilities, your tasks could range all the way from running a warehouse shift to managing our inventory within key customers or communicating our business goals with our suppliers.
- Throughout the graduate programme you will forge working relationships with business group leaders, including support from a dedicated graduate partner, opportunities to interact with and work on key projects across the business.
- The variety of opportunities allows for not only the broadest accumulation of knowledge within a short space of time but also ensures that each graduate is given a taste of every aspect of the Supply Chain.
- The Supply Chain Graduate Programme with AB Agri provides a superb opportunity to gain sought after technical skills, real hands-on management and leadership experience in a challenging operational environment.
- On successful completion you can look forward to a career with a market leading business within the Agriculture along with further training and development
Who are we looking for?
The AB Agri graduate programme is designed to help you build on our Leadership Competencies. These include being a quick learner, exceptional team player and talented organiser who is good at building relationships and focused on achieving results. For the Supply Chain programme, it's important that you enjoy planning ahead and are tenacious for finding ways to make things even better. To ensure you gain a full experience and understanding of our Supply Chain function, you must be geographically mobile throughout the programme, as you may be placed at any of our UK based factory or mill environments.
In order to succeed within the scheme a background in agriculture is not a necessity. What will really make you successful is harnessing your drive, passion and desire to make a difference in a growing international business. The pace, at times, can be fast, often with steep learning curves but for the right graduate it will also be a highly enjoyable and fulfilling career opportunity.
In order to progress your application, you will need a minimum of:
- Predicted or achieved min 2:1 in a Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Management or closely related degree subject
- Permanent and unrestricted right to live and work in the UK
- Be mobile and willing to relocate for the duration of the scheme• A full, clean car drivers licence
- Spanish as an additional language would be an advantage, although not essential