UK Employer Brand Marketing Analyst
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Corporate Functions and you will become part of a diverse team which offers the essential expertise that enables all of our employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Our Corporate Functions professionals work in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, CIO, Information Security, and Geographic Services.
Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
The UK Employer Brand team is responsible for raising awareness of the Accenture brand, core services and employer values and skills requirements to candidates and employees. Covering a wide range of marketing and communications strategies to engage, attract and retain these audiences including Targeted Media, Digital Content Marketing, Research and In-house deployment, the newly combined team provides an integrated marketing approach that aligns to the business priorities.
Working as part of the UK Employer Brand team, this role works directly with and reports to the UK Employer Brand campaign leads to deploy the employee and candidate Marketing and Communications Strategy. The candidate will need to be experienced in designing and deploying communications delivery, channel and stakeholder management as well as have experience in marketing and recruitment. A key element of the role is working in collaboration with the business to maximise integration of campaign work. Also a need to be highly proactive with a flexible and collaborative work style and an ability to turn their hand to any element of the Employer Brand delivery. As well as a strong talent for and experience in content marketing including social and digital marketing together with excellent writing skills.
Role and Responsibilities
- Deliver communications and engagement strategy within the Employer brand team ensuring brand values are properly reflected at all touch points (e.g. throughout campaigns, digital, print collateral and events)
- Support ROI through campaign and channel reporting.
- Drive employer brand presence with associated reporting; SEO, site analytics, reports and working closely with the global team to ensure best practice
- Promote Accenture’s Employer of Choice initiatives and key messages
- Liaise with stakeholder’s relationships such as suppliers and creative agencies as required.
Knowledge and skills required
- Strong communication and marketing skills and deep overall business acumen
- Ability to drive content creation and review, understanding how to write for and tone for different channels
- Resourceful approach to problem solving and ability to propose creative solutions
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to put structure around ambiguously defined thoughts/situations
- Strong English language skills; written and verbal
- Able to build credibility with the team and stakeholders
Reports to – Employer Brand Team Manager
- Supervises – as required tbc
External Relationships – External suppliers, third party vendors, agencies
- Basic qualifications
- Education - Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent
- Work Experience – All round communications and marketing experience; creation and delivery of marketing and communication strategies. Strong business acumen ideally within a Digital Agency and/or professional services organization
- Work Requirements – UK Office based – EC2/EC3 with some flexibility for homeworking.
What’s in it for you?
All of our Corporate Functions professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!