(based on 21 ratings in 2018)
"A down to earth firm with top-notch clients."
- The firm’s emphasis on teamwork leads to a friendly and collaborative culture.
- High levels of responsibility are given so trainees get high-quality work from the beginning of their contract.
- The close-knit trainee community provides a good support network in the training contract’s initial stages.
- Trainee retention is high in all offices.
- The seat allocation process could be improved in terms of transparency and communication.
- The salary is not seen as being competitive in the market.
- While many supervisors are active and helpful, this is not the case for all of them.
- Some departments have unavoidably long hours.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!