(based on 14 ratings in 2017)
"AG is innovative, ambitious and aspirational."
- The firm’s emphasis on teamwork leads to a friendly and collaborative culture.
- High levels of responsibility are given so trainees feel fully involved from the beginning of their contract.
- The close-knit trainee community provide a good support network in the training contract’s initial stages.
- Trainee retention is high in all offices.
- Working hours can be long and somewhat unpredictable.
- The seat allocation process could be improved in terms of transparency and communication.
- The IT systems need to be improved further, though steps have been taken towards this.
- The salary is seen as being towards the bottom of the market.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!