AECOM is built to deliver a better world. We design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets for governments, businesses and organizations in more than 150 countries. As a fully integrated firm, we connect knowledge and experience across our global network of experts to help clients solve their most complex challenges. From high-performance buildings and infrastructure, to resilient communities and environments, to stable and secure nations, our work is transformative, differentiated and vital.
We have opportunities across for an Graduate/Assistant 3D Visualiser to join a successful team of Visualisers in our London office.
This is a prime opportunity to join a leading global company at a busy and exciting time, to work on high quality projects and to develop your 3D skills in a nurturing and talented environment.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Assisting existing team of visualisers with project work.
- Being efficient with your time and managing the assigned workload.
- Be eager to learn; passionate about visualisation, and keen to keep up to date with the latest industry trends.
The ideal candidate for this role would ideally:
- Have a background in 3D visualisation / design.
- Have some experience in 3D visualisation production.
- Be aware of visualisation developments within VR/AR
- Be competent in 3DS Max and Photoshop
- Be a creative problem solver / be able to think outside the box
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (min 2:2 or equivalent) in Visualisation or other relevant degree.
- Effective decision making and strong verbal and written communication
- Proactive and driven approach to work and creating success
- Ability to working in a team of diverse individuals to meet common objectives
- Buy-in to achieving deadlines set by Clients and Managers
- Good organisation skills; ability to manage multiple tasks and willingness to ask for help when needed, as well as support other members of the team
- Professional manner
Our Graduate Development Programmes (GDP) within AECOM, along with our huge scope of projects across the globe, will challenge and inspire you to make a real difference to the world we live in. Our programmes form a core part of our business strategy globally, designed to develop the best talent across numerous disciplines to lead our business into the future.
We have over 1,000 graduates on our programmes across the UK & Europe, from over 30 different disciplines, each and every one of them making a tangible difference to the environment we all live & work in.
We will provide you with all the tools and support you need to achieve your professional development ambitions, including chartership with the relevant international professional institution – where we have graduates working towards over 30 professional institutions in the UK. We demand the highest standards and expect our graduates to pass their professional review first time. You will be assigned a mentor to support & guide your development, and undertake regular training modules throughout the programme. There will be on-the-job and classroom training where required, and the opportunity to work on live client projects, with significant multi-disciplinary exposure.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!