This is a new position and the person will be working directly with the company’s head and management team out of the HQ in Singapore’s Chinatown district. There might be the need for business travel to our regional offices.
- Assistance to CEO on business aspects of daily business (Presentations, Meetings, Task Coordination)
- Preparation & follow-up of meetings
- Content & layout of presentations for internal & external meetings & conferences
- Demand and consolidation of material for European and global meetings
- Iput/ Coordination of strategic & ongoing projects - Regional annual priorities and initiatives
- Support in Annual Budgeting Process, Customer events
- Collaboration with other Business Units
- Market & Competitor intelligence
- Internal & External Communication
- Writing speeches, interviews and articles mainly for the CEO
Take into consideration:
- To apply for this opportunity on our platform, please create a profile online filling in all the sections of your profile to generate a resume for your application
- For this position, the selection process is as follows: First, your CV will be checked on the right skills. When this is the case, then you will receive an e-mail with some extra questions for you to answer. If everything looks good, then you will have a Skype interview with someone from Code Yellow. Perhaps, an IT test will follow to check your skills.
- Please note that candidates are assessed on a first come, first served basis, thus the opportunity can be closed before the date indicated on the website if the suitable candidate is selected; consequently we do not advise candidates to wait for the deadline to send in the application.