Design Intern - Singapore
As an intern at HE!ST, you will be working closely with our team at HE!ST and Fortune 500 companies to aid the application of the innovation process for organizations. We craft research programs to uncover insights and solve real-world projects.
- Work on projects across different cultures and communities
- Plan and facilitate user research projects and user interviews
- Synthesise feedback and interviews to identify needs and opportunities
- Learn ethnography and user research techniques
- Prototype and user test with key users
Take into consideration:
- To apply for this opportunity on our platform, please create a profile online filling in all the sections of your profile to generate a resume for your application
- For this position, the selection process is as follows: First, your CV will be checked on the right skills. When this is the case, then you will receive an e-mail with some extra questions for you to answer. If everything looks good, then you will have a Skype interview with someone from Code Yellow. Perhaps, an IT test will follow to check your skills.
- Please note that candidates are assessed on a first come, first served basis, thus the opportunity can be closed before the date indicated on the website if the suitable candidate is selected; consequently we do not advise candidates to wait for the deadline to send in the application.