Electrolux Industrial Engineer
The Electrolux Global Engineer Program (GEP) is a proactive initiative between Electrolux and AIESEC that brings together young engineering talent across various departments and global offices of Electrolux. This program is meant for students and recent graduates that are interested in a global, hands-on engineering experience in a dynamic, intercultural setting. The program includes training, workshops, and summits for participants from the science, technology, engineering, and math fields.
- Work on projects in the Global Purchasing Department that drive the Global Commodity team
- Team experience - team player who demonstrates engaging communication skills
- Planning - report and analysis of global steel and chemicals purchasing
- Analyzing - report on global trends of raw materials (oil, metals, feedstock, base materials)
- Reporting Management - liaison with stakeholders to ensure that information is timely received
- Reporting Research - support in consolidating sector date, raw material impacts, deviation analysis
- Data Collection - analyze global negotiations and forecast raw materials and payment terms
- Learning points - ability to work in an environment with strict deadlines
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!