English Teacher in Vietnam
Hanoi English Centre provides English courses with a fun, friendly and social atmosphere to help learners (aged 6-15) improve their English skills. Teachers organize activities and lessons based on provided materials. Receive support from co-workers and teaching assistants.
Teaching hours: 25hours/week, preparation: 10 hours
- Teaching English to students at various age from children to adult
- Attending teachers' meeting and contribute your opinion to develop company
- Participating outside classes to encourage children to learn English in diverse way
- Organizing fun activities in occasional events like Halloween, Christmas, etc.
- Showcase your professional skill in training company’ employees
- Prepare lessons before class
- Interview new students to join class
- Prepare test paper with co- workers to conduct the most effective learning space
- Decorate the classroom with your creative ideas
Language Teaching, Presentation skills
Digital Marketing, Training
Visa and Logistics
Round 1: CV Scanning: If your CV is qualified for the opportunity, you will be sent an email for the interview appointment.
Round 2: AIESEC Interview: You are interviewed by Recruitment Manager of AIESEC in Hanoi.
Round 3: Company Interview: This is the last round for the short-listed candidates who can show their potentials. If the company manager approves you, you will be the official teacher of the centre.
The opportunity above is part of Global Talent, a paid international internship programme run by AIESEC. AIESEC is a global platform for young people to explore and develop their leadership potential. We are a non-political, independent, not-for-profit organisation run by students and recent graduates of institutions of higher education. Find out more about Global Talent and AIESEC in our hub.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!