Business Development Manager in Singapore
We are looking to fill multiple BDR Roles for to meet the needs of our rapidly growing client needs. The BDR, Business Development Rep is the first contact for many our client's prospects. We are looking for people who want to be part of a winning team in a fast-paced, growing organisation!
- Schedule demos between our client's sales representatives and potential customers
- Contact and qualify leads via calling and emails to build a pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Prepare Keynote presentations, sales materials and proposals
- Make outbound calls and professionally interact with VP and higher level executives
- Meet a daily metrics of daily and weekly performance
Presentation skills, Sales
Visa and Logistics
AIESEC Astronaut Pre-screening Process Company Interview(s)
Work Holiday Pass (Only for Students, regardless of nationalities, studying in US, UK, France, Germany, Switzerland, Japan, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand)
6 months maximum
The opportunity above is part of Global Talent, a paid international internship programme run by AIESEC. AIESEC is a global platform for young people to explore and develop their leadership potential. We are a non-political, independent, not-for-profit organisation run by students and recent graduates of institutions of higher education. Find out more about Global Talent and AIESEC in our hub.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!