Design and Marketing Summer Intern in Sao Paulo
ZigPay (Startup), São Paulo, Brazil
The intern will be responsible for the whole brand position of ZigPay and company perception by it’s clients. Additionally, the intern will be responsible for generating client facing content for the Startup.
- The intern will be responsible for brand position
- The intern will be responsible for content marketing strategies creation and implementation
- The intern will be responsible for creating client facing content
- The intern will be responsible for creating general brand content
- The intern will be responsible for undergoing marketing analyses
Application, interview and a video.
Mercosul: VRT; Bilateral Agreement: No visa; Other nationalities: VITEM IV
The visa duration must cover the whole internship duration.
The opportunity above is part of Global Talent, a paid international internship programme run by AIESEC. AIESEC is a global platform for young people to explore and develop their leadership potential. We are a non-political, independent, not-for-profit organisation run by students and recent graduates of institutions of higher education. Find out more about Global Talent and AIESEC in our hub.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!