Marketing and Events Summer Intern in Belo Horizonte
Lets.events, Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Lets.events is a tool for "Guest List, Check-In and Marketing for Better Events". We are looking for proactive people willing to learn and help our team to develop marketing strategies and content materials.
- The intern will be responsible for marketing analysis and benchmarking;
- The intern will be responsible for social media content production
- The intern will be responsible for analysing and measuring marketing results;
- The intern will be responsible for inbound marketing strategies and implementation;
- The intern will be responsible for the design of marketing campaigns
- The intern will be responsible for defining the marketing mix definition for international market;
- The intern will be responsible for translation of international marketing materials for strategies (if language skills enable it; Spanish skills are preferred)
Apply to the opportunity, formulary, interview with AIESEC, video.
Mercosul: VRT; Bilateral Agreement: No visa; Other nationalities: VITEM IV
The whole internship duration
The opportunity above is part of Global Talent, a paid international internship programme run by AIESEC. AIESEC is a global platform for young people to explore and develop their leadership potential. We are a non-political, independent, not-for-profit organisation run by students and recent graduates of institutions of higher education. Find out more about Global Talent and AIESEC in our hub.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!