English Teacher in China (Summer Internship)
ET | Yuyao Sesame English, Yuyao, China
The intern will be teaching English to children around 3-12 years old. The intern will be expected to motivate children to learn actively, stimulate their interests in English.
- The intern will undergo professional teaching training;
- The intern is expected to prepare and deliver communication activities with children;
- The intern will have the opportunity to learn first hand knowledge of current Chinese education conditions and practices;
- The intern will develop crisis and class management skills
- The intern will develop team work through team activities in a multicultural setting.
- The intern will develop leadership skills
> First CV selection (CV content are encouraged to include major, English level, teaching experience, and if any certificate would be better）> First interview from AIESEC. > Second interview from company. > Detail Discussion with company. > Final match.
Depends on country
The opportunity above is part of Global Talent, a paid international internship programme run by AIESEC. AIESEC is a global platform for young people to explore and develop their leadership potential. We are a non-political, independent, not-for-profit organisation run by students and recent graduates of institutions of higher education. Find out more about Global Talent and AIESEC in our hub.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!