University English Teacher in Hong Kong
English Language Centre, City University of Hong Kong
The interns will be mostly in charge of the workshops conducted by the English Language Centre (ELC)
- Plan and deliver approximately 25 hours of workshops, consultations, chat groups with students etc. every week;
- Organise and participate in the English Language Centre’s special events (i.e. Information Day, Exhibitions);
- Collect and analyse data (i.e. attendance and feedback) for all the centre’s activities;
- Run reading groups as part of the English Language Centre’s core courses;
- Initiate/support ad-hoc projects to improve the operations of the institution;
The candidate is expected to be flexible to the requirements of the institution.
1) CV Screening // 2) Internal Interview with AIESEC // 3) Final Interview with English Language Centre, and if needed, accompanied with a written task
Maximum 12 months
The opportunity above is part of Global Talent, a paid international internship programme run by AIESEC. AIESEC is a global platform for young people to explore and develop their leadership potential. We are a non-political, independent, not-for-profit organisation run by students and recent graduates of institutions of higher education. Find out more about Global Talent and AIESEC in our hub.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!