Sales Associate in Rotterdam
Are you a starter looking to become a sales hero? Within this traineeship you will join our inside sales team to learn various aspects of selling, marketing and the Sana-product. Our sales environment is complex: Sana sells both directly, and in-directly via a variety of partners, and we do this worldwide and within multiple business units. This combined with a platform as complex as Sana, makes for a challenging sales traineeship.
- Developing new business via social selling (LinkedIn), telephone, email and social media.
- Following up on leads and conducting research to identify potential prospects.
- Identifying key decision makers to determine project budget and timeline.
- Handling all incoming customer and prospect requests through multiple channels
- Building and cultivating prospect and partner relationships by initiating communications
- Conducting follow-ups in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Taking care of online product demos, helping generate revenue by closing business deals online.
- Managing data for new and prospective clients in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- You will work in an ambitious team, together with sales and marketing to reach ambitious goals!
You will work in the fast growing, highly dynamic E-commerce market where there is a lot to be won! Your profile: - An entrepreneurial starter looking for a career in sales - An effective team player: you are able to positively contribute to a team where people learn from each other and benefit from each other’s experience. - An affinity with technology: you can quickly learn the ins and outs of a (software) product. --Selection process: 1. CV & motivation 2. Interview AIESEC 3. Interview Sana
The opportunity above is part of Global Talent, a paid international internship programme run by AIESEC. AIESEC is a global platform for young people to explore and develop their leadership potential. We are a non-political, independent, not-for-profit organisation run by students and recent graduates of institutions of higher education. Find out more about Global Talent and AIESEC in our hub.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!