Website and Magazine Journalist
Your function includes writing articles on a daily basis for the Atuna news site and writing deeper feature articles for the Atuna magazine. You will also interview key industry players, get involved in the design of magazine articles, and you get the opportunity to develop your own ideas and article topics regarding the Tuna business. You will work full time in a small international office environment. You sit close to senior members of staff, so asking questions/getting feedback is easy.
- Writing daily in-depth news articles for the Atuna website in English language
- Writing in-depth articles for the Atuna magazine in English language
- Interviewing people in the industry
- Proof-reading the work of colleagues
- Analysing statistics and market data for interesting trends
- Taking notes/minutes during team meetings and feeding those back to the team
- Publishing articles on the Atuna website in the publication system
- Creating design ideas for own magazine articles and discussing them with the team
- Other administration tasks might be included
Notes on Application:
- To apply for this opportunity on our platform, please create a profile at www.aiesec.org filling in all the sections of your profile to generate a resume for your application;
- Please note that candidates are assessed on a first come, first served basis, thus the opportunity can be closed before the date indicated on the website if the suitable candidate is selected; consequently we do not advise candidates to wait for the deadline to send in the application.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to nathalie.kools(at)aiesec.net. If you fulfill the requirements a Skype interview will be held and after that your CV will be send to Atuna. As it is very important that the candidate has excellent native level English skills, both spoken and written, the candidate has to submit 3 examples of written work in English they have done in the past (preferably journalist articles if possible).
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!