As an Intern you will be in charge of leading groups of children (3 to 6 years old) and adolescents (6 to 12 years old). You will deliver oral English courses, schedule the course outline, according to the school to ensure that students complete in a certain period the study phase. You will lead and organise adult English teaching courses and monthly activities, such as spoken English corner, global village. Also you will have the opportunity to participate in school public welfare activities.
- Improve teaching and presentation skills
- Professional teaching training
- Explore Chinese culture
- First hand knowledge of current Chinese education system
- Develop patience and motivation skills
- Flexibility and crisis management skills
- Communication skills
- Team work
- Develop leadership skills
Notes on Application:
- To apply for this opportunity on our platform, please create a profile at www.aiesec.org filling in all the sections of your profile to generate a resume for your application;
- Please note that candidates are assessed on a first come, first served basis, thus the opportunity can be closed before the date indicated on the website if the suitable candidate is selected; consequently we do not advise candidates to wait for the deadline to send in the application.
> First selection by CV. > First interview from AIESEC. > Second interview from company. > Detail Discussion with company. > Final match.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!