Summer Empower|English Teacher in Guangzhou, Foshang, China
2 Roles when you're in China!
[Teacher for children] -Be the English teacher with children aged 3-12 and accompany him/her. -Design everyday's teaching task and deliver the required English lessons to your child. -Help Winter/Summer Camp to teach other children when arranged.
[Culture explorer] -You will have a Chinese teacher helper to help you be familiar with teaching. -You will go travelling and experience Chinese modern home's culture including food, sports and tradition!
- Design everyday's teaching task and deliver the required English lessons to children and teenagers
- Evaluate students's absorbing situation about English via daily exercise
- Design meaningful English games to university students everyday and play with them
- Get training from HOLY ORIENTAL to enhance your teaching skill about expressing and communicating
- Be the oral English teacher and help teaching English in Summer Camp in weekends
- teach children
Take into consideration:
- To apply for this opportunity on our platform, please create a profile online, filling in all the sections of your profile to generate a resume for your application
- For this position, the selection process is as follows: First, your CV will be checked on the right skills. When this is the case, then you will receive an e-mail with some extra questions for you to answer. If everything looks good, then you will have a Skype interview with someone from Code Yellow. Perhaps, an IT test will follow to check your skills.
- Please note that candidates are assessed on a first come, first served basis, thus the opportunity can be closed before the date indicated on the website if the suitable candidate is selected; consequently we do not advise candidates to wait for the deadline to send in the application.
【How to apply】 1. Click "Apply" on this page. 2.Please send ①CV ②Skype/WhatsApp ID ③Your duration ④Your earliest starting date ⑤Your available time for interviewing ⑥A Self-intro video to the opportunity managers: Joyce Law & Jeanette Jiang. (You can find their Email when you click "opportunity manager" on this page) 3.You will receive answer at most in 3 days, if you didn't receive answer in【 3 】days, you can contact the opportunity manager at once.