Alliance Coordinator, Group Partnerships [Philadelphia]
[This position is expected to start out of London, with further reallocation to Philadelphia, USA] The core function of Group Strategic Alliances and Partnerships team is to build relationships with external partners to enhance and complement the value proposition International SOS has to offer to its clients, demonstrate our value to its partners and their clients, as well as translate the message into executable steps internally within the company to assure success.
1. Preparation and analysis of monthly and quarterly global sales declarations with all partners
2. Manage the end-to-end tracking, invoicing, and internal and external communication process
3. Launching internal and client sales and marketing campaign
4. Working with partners to conduct research, validate assumption, and prepare final presentation
5. Conduct qualitative and quantitative research and analysis for sales and marketing related projects
6. Coordinate with partner?s sales and marketing organization to draft and finalize marketing materials
7. Analyze and gather intelligence to support and validate group?s initiatives
8. Produce analysis on impact of changes due to partnership and analysis for regions and corp. teams
9.Responsible for organization of various ongoing partner conference calls, events and visits
10. Establish good working relationship with partner staff and internal departments globally
Take into consideration:
* To apply for this opportunity on our platform, please create a profile on our website filling in all the sections of your profile to generate a resume for your application
* For this position, the selection process is as follows: First, your CV will be checked on the right skills. When this is the case, then you will receive an e-mail with some extra questions for you to answer. If everything looks good, then you will have a Skype interview with someone from Code Yellow. Perhaps, an IT test will follow to check your skills.
* Please note that candidates are assessed on a first come, first served basis, thus the opportunity can be closed before the date indicated on the website if the suitable candidate is selected; consequently we do not advise candidates to wait for the deadline to send in the application.