Marketing Intern [Phoenix]
The Marketing Associate will assist the MedAire marketing team and other key MedAire stakeholders with a variety of marketing and design projects. The Marketing Associate will develop sales and marketing collateral and presentations, assist with trade show planning and execution, develop on and off line campaigns as well as create multimedia content.
1. Support productization efforts (update proposals, presentations, datasheets, etc)
2. Design and modify presentations, brochures, icons, infographics, trade event signage etc
3. Manage assigned marketing projects including developing timeline and list of deliverables
4. Ensure sales and marketing collateral and information sharing platforms are current
5. Manage content, design, and publish the monthly employee newsletter
6. Video production and other multi media content (create short videos using graphics, b-roll etc)
7. Provide support on live and recorded webinars
8. Support MedAire.com website maintenance (update to content, news /press releases etc)
9. Assist in planning, writing and managing direct email campaigns
10. Assist with vendor relations ? obtaining quotes, translating collateral, ordering printed materials
Take into consideration:
* To apply for this opportunity on our platform, please create a profile on our website filling in all the sections of your profile to generate a resume for your application
* For this position, the selection process is as follows: First, your CV will be checked on the right skills. When this is the case, then you will receive an e-mail with some extra questions for you to answer. If everything looks good, then you will have a Skype interview with someone from Code Yellow. Perhaps, an IT test will follow to check your skills.
* Please note that candidates are assessed on a first come, first served basis, thus the opportunity can be closed before the date indicated on the website if the suitable candidate is selected; consequently we do not advise candidates to wait for the deadline to send in the application.