Facility Management Change Lean Agent Graduate
Description of the job
Our UK Graduate Programmes provide exceptional graduates the opportunity to master managerial and technical skills. Over the 2/3 year period it combines rotational placements with focused training and the possibility of European assignments as well as further personal development and the chance to build your professional network.
From day one, you will be assigned to a particular department and will be guided through the various placement opportunities that exist within your function, the wider business and even with customers and suppliers. This, along with training provided works to ensure you are ready and experienced enough to take the next step of your career following the programmes conclusion.
The successful graduate will be responsible for the business improvement and competitiveness with Facility Management and Real Estate through the development and implementation of lean within the internal Airbus team and Supply Chain Activities will include identification and delivery of projects and supporting operational teams in deployment of change projects. Implementation of Airbus Lean tools and techniques; using for example value stream mapping, trend and analysis to support projects.
This role will be based in Broughton, Chester (must be flexible) and will receive the full Airbus UK Graduate programme benefit package including an annual Salary of £27,000.00 - plus a welcome payment of £2,000.00
- Identify and manage change projects from concept to delivery including consideration for elements such as HR, Cost and Communications
- Support the operational teams in deployment of change projects
- Implementation of tools and techniques to be deployed against lean models such as value stream mapping, trend and life analysis within Facilities Management, Real Estate and Supply Chain to ensure continuous improvement
- Ensures business improvement and competitiveness by supporting operational management
- Carries out the support to change projects and ensures the consistency of the change projects portfolio within the domain of activities.
- Contributes to performance improvement, non-performance reduction in area of activities
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience Educated to degree level (2:1 or above) or Masters or equivalent, within one the following disciplines;
- Supply Chain/Quality Management
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Facilities Management
- Real Estate management
- International Real Estate and/or Facilities Management
- International Business Economics and Law
- Understanding of Facilities Management
- Understanding of Real Estate Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate an interest in services, the aerospace industry and profession within a cover letter and CV.
Following application to this position you may be invited to undertake a number of selection activities including online testing and attending an assessment centre. Please note that online tests must be complete within 7 days of invitation.
Please note the closing date for applications to this position is 25th November 2016
Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments. Examples of this may include (but is not exclusive to) accessible facilities; additional time for written exercises; auxiliary aids; room layout; dietary requirements etc. If you wish to discuss this further please contact us via email. Any information disclosed will be treated in the strictest confidence
Airbus Group is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!