Business Internship - Engineering Wing
Engineering Wing is the Engineering Business support team; we are responsible for the day to day planning and resource management of this part of the Airbus business. The Engineering Wing planning and resource management team require an Intern to support our activities on the Filton site.
The management of financial and people resources for day to day and strategic planning is central to this role. The successful Intern will have their own duties to produce data, reports, and presentations, making them a key member of the team. Identifying key responsibilities of the planning and resource management team you will work closely with various departments and project areas such as A380, A400M etc., where engineers are deployed. This role will enable the Intern to adapt their current academic learning to a transnational business way of working, picking up relevant skills in each area of the resource management team.
- Provide support to the team in establishing resource requirements in accordance with the centre's budget.
- Investigation of hours and Direct Cost (DC) bookings to ensure they are correct and arrange corrections of 'misbookings'.
- Produce regular reports including graphs and charts to show monthly spend, budget and outlook.
- Manage headcount data including transfers and training activities.
- Support the team in collating data for feasibility studies.
- Delivery of monthly reports and presentations accurately and on time.
- Preparation of Budget reports based on the Airbus Operating Plan (AOP).
Must be an undergraduate for the full duration of the Internship, studying towards a degree in Business Management or related subject.
- Knowledge or experience of Finance and Business Management
- Awareness of HR and Project Management would be an advantage
- Computer literate specifically with MS Office
Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments to allow you to access and participate fully in the recruitment process. Examples of this may include (but is not exclusive to) accessible facilities; additional time for written exercises; auxiliary aids; room layout; dietary requirements etc. If you wish to discuss this further please contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Any information disclosed will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Airbus Group is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!