Business Transformation & Strategy Internship
Description of the job
Start date: 3rd July 2017 Duration: 12 Months
The role will focus on General business & project management, more specifically supporting strategy development and the creation of an environment which stimulates and supports innovation.
The role provides an opportunity to experience the development and implementation of change projects within a complex and dynamic environment. The department of Landing Gear is highly complex therefore requiring a high level of complexity within its business management strategy, often using multiple business models with Vendors.
To support in the following activities:
- Project 1 : Transparent Organisation Tool Development o Standardise Role Descriptions o Support the creation of new processes for the Centre of Competence o Develop and deploy an interactive tool connecting the organisational chat to individual profiles / testimonials / descriptions etc.
- Project 2 : Business Development Process Research o Research different approaches to the process of business development. o Asses the relevance of such approaches to EL strategy o Support the development of recommendations.
- Project 3 : Improve Business Understanding o Support development of new approaches to increase both EL and peoples understanding of the wider Airbus Business. o Support the development of approaches to build business management skills.
- Project 4 : Competence, Knowledge Management & Learning (CKL) o Support the CKL projects
You must be an undergraduate for the full duration of the placement, studying towards a degree in one of the following:
Business Operations Management Science Business Management
- IT Literate / Proficient
- Experience in VBA is advantageous but not essential
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills
- Ability to Negotiate
- Ability to Project Manage
- Fluent in English
Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments to allow you to access and participate fully in the recruitment process. Examples of this may include (but is not exclusive to) accessible facilities; additional time for written exercises; auxiliary aids; room layout; dietary requirements etc. If you wish to discuss this further please contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Any information disclosed will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Airbus Group is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!