Business & Project Management Internship
Description of the job
Start date: 3rd July 2017 Duration: 12 Months
This role will comprise of multiple activities including Monthly Operational tasks and Specific Project Work. The role will focus on General Management, Business Management, Business Process & Strategy Deployment, Change & Capability Development. As an Intern you will gain exposure to projects across the Landing Gear Centre of Competence and help shape change within this area.
To support in the following activities:
- Support to development of Project Dossiers and Business cases for local improvement projects.
- Setting up and supporting key governance activities around both the strategy and innovation programmes.
- Development of standard tools and processes for Business Operations (MS programmes)
- Supporting the strategy Programme Mission Leaders in applying best practice project management processes to ensure the robust delivery of strategy initiatives
- Support with the development of Centre of Competence Strategy Projects, engaging stake holders from a wider base using effective communication means.
- Interface with operational process operators to ensure process alignment.
- Become an active member in key change initiatives across the centre.
- Help to scope and develop personnel capability and training
- Provide Project Management support to the Strategic Change Programme
- Provide Support to Knowledge management and support the EL strategy Programme Manager to lead / motivate the core strategy team.
- Ensure that appropriate quantitative and qualitative date is available to support discussions and drive decision making.
You must be an undergraduate for the full duration of the placement, studying towards a degree in one of the following:
- Business Management Project Management Management Science
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Basic understanding of change management in the context of business improvement activities.
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel.
- Strong Planning / Project Management skills
- Good Numerical / Analytical skills
- Confident and Self Starting
- Fluent in English
Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments to allow you to access and participate fully in the recruitment process. Examples of this may include (but is not exclusive to) accessible facilities; additional time for written exercises; auxiliary aids; room layout; dietary requirements etc. If you wish to discuss this further please contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Any information disclosed will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Airbus Group is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!