Business Process Improvement Internship
The A400m Wing Plant Manufacturing Engineering Internship placement will offer the candidate the opportunity to work within the Performance and Improvement Team.
- Directly supporting the A400m Improvement Team with a number of activities and working on projects using the LBIP project management process.
- Support the Team with statistical analysis of data from Machine Software , Inspection measurement and manufacturing processes.
- Support the Implementation and Governance of the " Airbus Operating System " to improve Business processes using Continuous Improvement,Lean and Waste Reduction methods to improve the business
- Supporting the introduction of improved ways & toolsets to manage and monitor performance and A400m Standard Time Value baseline validation to align baseline figures to calculate lead time & performance analysis within the operational business.
- Supporting the validation of Plant Improvement projects to reduce cost, cycle time and waste within the operational business.
- The candidate will identify plant improvement opportunities and innovations in manufacturing system in terms of machines, manufacturing processes, Jigs & Tools and system tests and provide validated time values to implement change.
You must be an undergraduate for the whole duration of the placement studying towards a degree in Project management, Lean Manufacturing, Manufacturing Engineering, Production Management or Aerospace Engineering.
You must be available for the full duration on the placement (12months).
- Good level of Microsoft Excel application and understanding of data integration (Particular area required use of Data Management and statistical analysis)
- Project Management
- Good level of Microsoft PowerPoint Knowledge
- Communication skills
- Proactive approach
Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments to allow you to access and participate fully in the recruitment process. Examples of this may include (but is not exclusive to) accessible facilities; additional time for written exercises; auxiliary aids; room layout; dietary requirements etc. If you wish to discuss this further please contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Any information disclosed will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Airbus Group is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!