Project Management Internship
The A350 programme is a development programme which is made up of the A350-900 development and the A350-1000 development. The Project Performance Management team within this programme is a significant function of the A350 wing organisation.
On behalf and for the leader of a project, and in support of all of a project's stakeholders including members of the project's team, the Project Management Business Partner manages all relevant Project Management activities. As it is a development programme, there are several existing and evolving plans which serve as a blueprint of the programme. There are several internal and external stakeholders within this organisation including a significant number of external Risk Sharing Partners (RSP's). As an Intern placement, you will be assigned to work on one of the Work Streams within the A350 wing development organisation.
You will work with a highly experienced team able to pass on knowledge in a live project environment, and will have exposure to multiple live projects with a large degree of variability allow for a quick learning curve and serious involvement with a team from an early stage.
- Live, accurate and fully transparent schedule planning
- Delivering baseline(s), actuals and forecast on schedules (activities, milestones), critical path, interdependencies, resources allocation, as well as Earned Value
- Suggestions - based on project management as well as technical know-how - for preventive and corrective actions in case of deviations from project baseline
- Risks and opportunity management and monitoring in a risk register
- Accurate and transparent, easy to read and to understand project status reports comprising Key Performance Indicators
- Consistent application of Project &Programme Management processes, methods and tools.
You must be an undergraduate for the full duration of the placement studying towards a degree in one of the following:
- Project Management
- Business Management
- A background/understanding of basic project management methodologies is advantageous. However, the team is very willing to help and there are trainings available to bring you up to speed.
- Ability to work as part of a team and take ownership of tasks and issues, ensuring appropriate transparency.
- Project Management approach to delivering objectives with the ability to take the initiative and prioritise tasks to ensure deadlines are met.
- Good communication in both written and spoken English with the ability to write reports and create and deliver presentations.
Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments to allow you to access and participate fully in the recruitment process. Examples of this may include (but is not exclusive to) accessible facilities; additional time for written exercises; auxiliary aids; room layout; dietary requirements etc. If you wish to discuss this further please contact via email email@example.com. Any information disclosed will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Airbus Group is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!