Manufacturing Technologies Assembly Processes Internship
The Broughton Manufacturing Technologies Assembly Processes team are a dedicated team working to improve Assembly methods and processes for all Airbus wing programmes. These methods and processes include Fastening, Painting, Sealing, Shimming, Metallics, Ergonomics and Energy.
Successful candidate will work alongside our dedicated Engineers supporting process improvements in one of the above fields, delivering an improvement project that improves the cost, quality, ergonomics or environmental efficiency of a specific process.
- Provide support on improvement projects in one of the disciplines described.
- Assess opportunities for improvements to the current process through the introduction of new technologies.
- Utilise the LBIP+ (Leaner Business Improvement Projects) to define and manage the projects lifecycle..
- Attend MFT (Multi- Functional Team) Meetings with our customers.
- Share best practice within the Manufacturing Technologies Team.
You must be an undergraduate for the full duration of the placement studying towards a degree in one of the following:
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Preferred modules to include:
- Fastening systems, Paint/sealing/shimming processes, Ergonomics, Energy conservation.
Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments to allow you to access and participate fully in the recruitment process. Examples of this may include (but is not exclusive to) accessible facilities; additional time for written exercises; auxiliary aids; room layout; dietary requirements etc. If you wish to discuss this further please contact via email email@example.com. Any information disclosed will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Airbus Group is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!