Business Internship (ICT)
Description of the job
The department is a transnational team responsible for the Finance, Operations, Software Licensing, Process Management, Application Health Monitoring and Long Term Archiving within the 'Develop' Application Service group.
This role is suitable for a student studying an IT-related/Business degree
The intern will be primarily assisting the Finance team with the following activities:
- Development of a financial cost model to support the application service teams.
- Financial monitoring and reporting for the licensing service and the IDSO group
- Integration of monitoring tools into our financial processes.
- Project leader on small, internal projects.
- Representing the department in projects run by other teams.
- The opportunity to suggest improvement projects, and then run these projects (within a specific budget).
- Improving the relationship between the ICT and business departments.
All activities within Airbus ICT work within the standard ITIL framework of good practice in Service management.
Over the course of a placement year the intern will have an opportunity to learn various skills, including:
- Transnational networking internally within the department and externally with customers.
- Time and project management skills.
- Financial management in a world-wide organisation
- Team working skills.
- Opportunity for "on the job" ITIL framework training.
Must be an undergraduate for the whole duration of the placement studying towards a degree in the following:
ICT modules would be beneficial
- Confident team player with the ability to work independently when required
- Proactive approach
- Ability to challenge when necessary
Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments to allow you to access and participate fully in the recruitment process. Examples of this may include (but is not exclusive to) accessible facilities; additional time for written exercises; auxiliary aids; room layout; dietary requirements etc. If you wish to discuss this further please contact us via email. Any information disclosed will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Airbus Group is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!