Project and Programme Management Graduate
Description of the job
Our UK Graduate Programmes provide exceptional graduates the opportunity to master managerial and technical skills. Over the 2/3 year period it combines rotational placements with focused training and the possibility of European assignments as well as further personal development and the chance to build your professional network.
From day one, you will be assigned to a particular department and will be guided through the various placement opportunities that exist within your function, the wider business and even with customers and suppliers. This, along with training provided works to ensure you are ready and experienced enough to take the next step of your career following the programmes conclusion.
The aim of the Project & Programme Management Centre of Competence is to support Project Leaders in achieving their ambitious objectives through a set of dedicated project management services. Today Airbus Projects are delivered by over 1000 Project Leaders, supported by around 700 Project Management Officers.
This role will be based in Bristol, Filton (must be flexible) and will receive the full Airbus UK Graduate programme benefit package including an annual Salary of £27,000.00 - plus a welcome payment of £2,000.00
As a graduate Programme and Project Management Business Partner, you will be supporting project leaders in delivering the projects on time, on cost and to quality by deploying best practice project management methods, such as Project set up, Integrated Schedule Planning and Risk and Opportunity Management.
In a high performing transnational organisation we are hoping as a graduate you will bring knowledge and fresh ideas, to assist in the development of Project and Programme Management and to continuously improve the Project Management operations at Airbus.
Candidates will be expected to work towards achieving project management qualifications through the course of the scheme.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience
- Project and Programme Management
- Educated to degree level (2:1 or above) or equivalent, ideally within one the following disciplines;
- Project Management - Economics - Business Studies - Business and Economics - Business and Law - International Business Economics and Law - Engineering degrees will also be considered with evidence of managing projects/programmes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The successful candidate will demonstrate previous experience of organising events or projects resulting in the delivery of added value to the business.
- Relevant Project Management qualifications would be advantageous or association to PMI or APM.
- Please demonstrate your wider interest in the aerospace industry and the project management profession as well as your motivations for this Graduate position within a covering letter and CV.
- English: Fluent
Following application to this position you may be invited to undertake a number of selection activities including online testing and attending an assessment centre.
Please note that online tests must be complete within 7 days of invitation.
Please note the closing date for applications to this position is 17th November 2017
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!