Digital & Technology Solutions Graduate
Description of the job
Our UK Graduate Programmes provide exceptional graduates with the opportunity to master managerial and technical skills, over the 2/3 year period it combines rational placements with focused training and the possibility of European assignments as well as further personal development and the chance to build your professional network.
From day one, you will be assigned to a particular department and will be guided through the various placement opportunities that exist within your function, the wider business areas and even with customers and suppliers. This along with training provided works to ensure you are ready and experienced enough to take the next step of your career following the programmes conclusion.
This role will be based in Broughton (must be flexible) and will receive the full Airbus UK Graduate programme benefit package including an annual salary of £27,000.00 per year - plus a welcome payment of £2,000.00
Responsible for designing and developing IT products Builds / assembles high-quality code on both COTS or custom built applications to fulfil a defined purpose. Keeps up-to-date with new and emerging technologies including ability autonomously develop POCs and to contribute future IT strategies. Possesses a good knowledge of Full Stack development and have the agility to transition between front/back end technologies. Engages in all phases of the product development (DevOps mind-set) to keep the Airbus IT landscape running smoothly, reliably, and efficiently.
- To work closely with customers in line with Agile/ DeveOps ways of working (E.g. gathering requirements, creating technical specifications and architecture documents, managing a project timeline)
- Participate in all phases of product development lifecycle, including the analysis, design, test and integration of products.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience Educated to either degree level (2:1 or above) or MEng or equivalent within one the following disciplines;
- IT Software Engineering / Development
- Computer Systems Data Science Digital & Technology Solutions
- Knowledge of C++, Python, Java preferred Knowledge of software development Work experience / Placement preferred
- Please demonstrate your wider interest in the aerospace industry, digital technology and motivation for this Graduate position with a cover letter and CV.
- English: Fluent
Following application to this position you may be invited to undertake a number of selection activities including online testing and attending an assessment centre. Please note that online tests must be complete within 7 days of invitation.
Please note the closing date for applications to this position is 17th November 2017.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!