Structures Engineering Internship
Description of the job
Start date: July 2018
Duration: 12 Months
The Airbus A320 family Wing Engineering team provide engineering solutions for a family of aircraft that are at various stages of product lifecycle.
The team manage and perform research, development, design and structural analysis for aircraft - In service, In production, In development and Into the future.
This encompasses aircraft that 1st entered into service in 1988 through to future products intended for Entry into service in 2025.
- Working alongside one of our team leaders on design, stress and F&DT
- Perform Data Collection, basic stress and F&DT calculations and design tasks
- Work as part of transnational team
- Task & Project management
- Creating reports & presentations
You must be an undergraduate for the full duration of the placement studying towards a degree in one of the following:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Structural Analysis
- Enthusiasm for Engineering
- Evidence of teamwork
- Project management experience preferred
- Ability to communicate to members and customers of the team
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!