Wing Engineering Internship
Description of the job
The A330neo 251t is an exciting new weight variant product.
This new variant requires a significant increase in resources to achieve the programme targets of first Flight in 2019.
- The intern would work on the A330neo, 251t variant. This will be within the design team.
- The Intern will have a chance of working on one of the newest development projects within Wing Engineering.
- The intern will work with an internal design team, maturing the design through to data for manufacturing and subsequent First Flight and certification.
- The extent of change includes metallic and composite parts as well as systems installation changes.
- The scope of work will be wing specific design activities, within the Trailing edge and Outer Wingbox team.
- The team is a transnational team so there will be opportunities for an intern to work within a wide diverse team and with our suppliers.
You must be an undergraduate for the full duration of the placement studying towards a degree in one of the following:
- Aerospace Aeronautical Mechanical
- Evidence of leadership
- Passion for Aerospace
- Self driven
- Attention to detail
- Work experience preferred
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!