Internship - Business Process Improvement
Start Date: July 2018
Duration: 12 Months
- Directly supporting the Improvement Team with a number of activities on existing and future projects.
- Support the Team with statistical analysis of data from Machine Software, Inspection measurement and manufacturing processes.
- Support the Implementation and Governance of the " Airbus Operating System " to improve Business processes using Continuous Improvement, Lean and Waste Reduction methods to improve the business
- Supporting the introduction of improved ways & toolsets to manage and monitor performance and Standard Time Value baseline validation to align baseline figures to calculate lead time & performance analysis within the operational business.
- Supporting the validation of Plant Improvement projects to reduce cost, cycle time and waste within the operational business.
- The candidate will identify plant improvement opportunities and innovations in manufacturing system in terms of machines, manufacturing processes, Jigs & Tools and system tests and provide validated time values to implement change.
You must be an undergraduate for the whole duration of the placement studying towards a degree in Project management, Lean Manufacturing, Manufacturing Engineering, Production Management or Aerospace Engineering.
You must be available for the full duration on the placement (12months)
- Good level of Microsoft Excel application and understanding of data integration (Particular area required use of Data Management and statistical analysis)
- Project Management
- Good level of Microsoft PowerPoint Knowledge
- Communication skills
- Proactive approach
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!