A350 Wing Engineering - Structural Analysis Internship
Description of the job
This internship is intended to provide the successful candidate a great opportunity to fully understand how Wings and Aircraft are designed in the modern digital world. It will also ensure an in-depth understanding of human complex interaction in a full Transnational environment. You'll enjoy it!
- Support Principal Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Engineer for Wing with her/his daily activities.
- Organising/Supporting workshops and critical meetings
- Acquire basic knowledge for wing structure design and practice
- Acquire basic comprehension of design principles
- Acquire basic knowledge of integration
- Acquire basic knowledge of manufacturing process and implication in design and continued airworthiness environments
- Acquire Basic Stress knowledge and familiarise with Airbus Methods and Tools.
- Perform basic Fatigue And Damage Tolerance assessments
- Become proficient by the end of the internship with ISAMI analyst tool processes (ISAMI is the Airbus platform used to perform structural analysis assessment)
- Create Stress reports in support of certification, continuous product development and/or incremental development activities.
- Support either in-house or external work packages in delivering their committtments
- Being able to integrate within different team dynamics
- Acquire leadership skills and knowledge.
- Understand Airbus Group vision and strategy and its financial performance drivers
- Show proactivity and autonomy in organising & learning
- Show interest and curiosity in diverse technical and non technical challenges.
You must be an undergraduate for the full duration of the placement studying towards a degree in one of the following:
- Aerospace Aeronautical Mechanical
- Computer Science
- Work experience preferred Knowledge of programming languages beneficial
- Passion for Aerospace and Engineering
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!