Description of the job
To stay on top, Airbus recognises the importance of supporting high-achieving and talented undergraduates. We do this through offering challenging internship opportunities during which your skills and potential are fully maximised.
Our internships give a unique insight into various potential career paths within Airbus. They are designed so that you can put your theoretical knowledge into practice and gain crucial industry experience. The skills and knowledge you gain will improve your changes of a future role within Airbus and should benefit your future studies.
There are a wide variety of skills and knowledge required in the various areas of the Human Resources department across both Filton and Broughton sites.
Within all areas the roles are fast paced and you will hold a good level of responsibility seeing projects and/or tasks through from beginning to end; together with autonomy and exposure to life with Airbus. Additionally you will work alongside varying levels of management within the business, transnational managers, internal stakeholders and/or external suppliers.
The HR Internship activities offer great exposure to the HR function and various disciplines within HR, including HRBP (HR Business Partner) team in the HRBP role. There could be the opportunity to be involved in Change management, supporting the implementation of the new Digital HR tools, learning activities, HR events, Employee Engagement activities and supporting Early career programmes in recruitment and involvement with schools and universities.
You must be an undergraduate for the whole duration of the placement, enrolled on one of the following degree programmes:
- Human Resources
- International Business
- Psychology or Business, with an emphasis on Human Resource Management
The following skills will also be required:
- Ability to manage numerous tasks, prioritise and manage urgent requests
- Organised, timely and pro-active approach to workload
- Ability to work autonomously and use initiative
- Effective communication skills both with an immediate team and those in remote locations
- Understanding of project management
- Good IT skills, particularly MS Office and an awareness of social media tools
- Analytical reasoning and problem solving ability
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!