Supply Chain Improvements Internship
Description of the job
Start date: 2nd July 2018
Duration: 12 Months
To enable improved performance of procurement operations by facilitating continuous improvement initiatives. To take best practices, tools and techniques and integrating them into operational processes. To monitor end to end performance, drive process improvements and ensure consistent governance.
To support in the following activities:
- Drive continuous improvement in the End to End Supply Chain by leading projects and analysing processes.
- Optimization of the order processes with respect to Lean Management.
- Govern the missing parts process.
- Root cause analysis (such as PPS).
- Perform supply chain monitoring through process performance measures and KPIs.
- Drive the optimization of ordering master data and parameters.
- Driving AOS (Airbus operation systems) methodology within a defined governance model
- Analyse Stock coverage and support stock optimization.
- To support in reporting, People, Process, Financial & Customer Value performance.
You must be an undergraduate for the full duration of the placement, studying towards a degree in one of the following:
- Awareness of database management
- Knowledge of SAP / MRP /SQL are advantageous
- International experience (advantageous but not essential)
- French (advantageous but not essential)
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!