A350 Wing Engineering - Fatigue and Damage Tolerance
Description of the job
As integration team for A350 wing we are responsible for certification, product development and physical integration across A350 wing.
This perimeter gives our team wide opportunities to develop less experienced Engineers and give them opportunities to own and manage a perimeter of activity.
A350 Wing Integration team:
- Stress tasks
- tasks to manage and control stress activities to deliver flight test validated loads and certification of A350 derivatives.
- Design tasks - tasks to support product development of A350 wing with potential to include rapid prototyping and flight test.
- Project management
- to support the team to manage deliverables and deliver on our commitments
You must me an undergraduate for the full duration of the placement, studying towards a degree in one of the following:
- Computer Science
- Work experience preferred
- Knowledge of programming languages beneficial
- Passion for Aerospace and Engineering
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!