Plant Engineering Internship
Description of the job
Previous Interns have worked on high profile projects for plant improvements and concession reduction activities. The interns have been exposed to a manufacturing environment and experienced the day to day challenges of enabling the plant. The interns have worked closely with operations, manufacturing engineering, materials & processes and quality and gain valuable engineering experience. The projects delivered have helped the team meet concession reduction targets, cost of non quality improvements and problem solving initiatives.
- Exposure to a production environment
- Understanding of Engineering drawings
- Working with SAP, Catia, EDMS, Zamiz and Primes.
- Interface with various departments within the business
You will be required to work to a project plan and meet deadlines
You must be an undergraduate for the full duration of the placement studying towards a degree in one of the following:
- Team player
- Work experience preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive approach
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!