(based on 8 ratings in 2017)
- Supervisors and colleagues are friendly and willing to help and provide regular feedback.
- There has been a very good retention rate historically.
- The smaller intake means that trainees can be given a high level of responsibility and exposure to work.
- Trainees consider their salary to be very competitive when compared to similar firms.
- Some feel that there is a lack of formal training available.
- Not much is seen to be done regarding being environmentally conscious.
- The quality of work can vary between departments.
- There could be more social activities organised.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!