(based on 22 ratings in 2017)
"Vibrant work culture and amazing people."
- Working hours at the firm are reasonable, allowing trainees to maintain a good work/life balance.
- Work provided to trainees is seen as interesting, stimulating and varied.
- The firm's regular social events encourage a friendly culture both inside and outside of work.
- Feedback and communication are effective at the firm ensuring that development is continual.
- Work at the firm is challenging at times and there can be a steep learning curve.
- The company is currently growing and this can require more flexibility than usual.
- While salary is seen as good for graduates, there are concerns about how it progresses.
- Some would like more flexible working options, such as working from home.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!