(based on 24 ratings in 2015)
"Fun, technical company."
- Working hours at the firm are very reasonable and flexible, allowing trainees to maintain a good work/life balance
- Work provided to trainees is interesting and stimulating, and the variety keeps it fresh
- The firm's open-plan office encourages a social culture both inside and outside of work
- Feedback and communication are effective at the firm, which ensures that development is continual
- Work at the firm is challenging at times and the working environment can feel highly pressured
- Core concepts of the firm's work and products could have been explained in more detail
- Training from external sources could be more structured in nature
- Travelling to client sites can be tiresome on some occasions
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!