The purpose of this role is to provide administration support to the client teams, enabling them to meet deadlines in a timely fashion.
The nature of All Response Media’s business requires a high level of flexibility, common sense and attention to detail. While the specific content of your role is clearly defined, this may evolve over time and needs a proactive, hands –on approach to duties.
We expect you to show confidence and competence in some key areas as mentioned in the Core Skills and Competency areas below. You will be expected to undertake various training/induction programmes, internally and externally, throughout your first year of employment. This will include the commencement of IPA beginner’s qualification and Google Qualification, where felt appropriate.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Basic media owner contact
- Scrutinising all client and media owner outputs
- Highlight invoice queries and raise to Line Manager
- Ensure all bookings are on the system (DDS) in a timely manner
- Spot matching and schedules
- Monitoring for future TV programming
- TV reconciliation on a monthly basis
- Client introductions and basic communication
- Use of schedule and spread sheet calculations
- Basic planning and administration (use of DDS/AdDynamix/Echo/RAPS/bespoke digital systems)
- Check insertions against media schedules and update
- Assisting with assimilation of client data for analysis purposes
- Assisting with response analysis and optimisation
- Vouchering, COIs and delivery instructions
Core Skills and Competencies:
- Attention to detail
- Time Management
- Communication (verbal and written)
- Administration and planning tools
- Adaptability, flexibility and mobility
- Russian Speaking (Desirable)
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!