(based on 22 ratings in 2016)
"Ambitious and hard-working, with an approachable and friendly atmosphere."
- Trainees get the opportunity to work on a wide variety of high-level work.
- Colleagues are friendly and the atmosphere within the firm is very positive.
- Trainee’s speak highly of the office’s facilities, views and location.
- Hours can be unpredictable making it hard to maintain a good work/life balance.
- Too many staff members on a deal can mean that the allocation of work is not always even.
- There could be more international secondments for trainees.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!