(based on 22 ratings in 2017)
"Collegiate and committed to excellence."
- Trainees get the opportunity to work on a wide variety of high-level work.
- Colleagues are friendly and the atmosphere within the firm is very positive.
- Trainees speak highly of the office’s facilities, views and location.
- The formal training is seen as being very good and comprehensive.
- Hours can be unpredictable making it hard to maintain a good work/life balance.
- Some felt the qualification process could have more transparency.
- The quality of informal training can vary greatly between individuals.
- While the salary matches other magic circle firms, it is slightly behind similar US firms.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!