Business Management Associate (Hamburg)
AlphaSights is a global information networking services provider. We help decision-makers in international corporations, investment funds, strategy consultancies and non-profit organizations quickly and efficiently access relevant expert knowledge. This helps our clients with critical decisions and contributes significantly to their competitiveness.
AlphaSights was founded in 2008 and currently employs more than 500 people at 9 locations worldwide. As a fast-growing company, we offer German-speaking applicants the opportunity to start a career in Hamburg and the prospect of rapid career development.
In our two-year associate program, you, as a member of our client services team, serve our clients from strategy consulting. The projects require you to quickly familiarize yourself with complex issues and different industries. In doing so, you are pursuing the goal of identifying and acquiring relevant experts who can respond competently to our clients' questions. As an associate, you typically care for different projects at the same time, so you need efficient time management, a clear focus on goals, and the ability to quickly move between different tasks.
- You are a graduate or aspiring graduate in economics, humanities or social sciences.
- You already have practical experience in the operational or commercial area (eg through internships, part-time jobs, etc.).
- You have very good command of English and German (level C2).
- You can identify with our values: Drive, Results Orientation, Emotional Intelligence, Humility & Adaptability.
- You are powerful, service-oriented and interested in commercial success.
- You are characterized by a high degree of self-initiative and possesses assertiveness and negotiating skills.
- You are communicative and enjoy working in a team and dealing with other people.
A career entry at AlphaSights offers you attractive development opportunities. At the beginning of the Associate Program, you will receive a two-week training at our headquarters in London. As an associate, you work in a young, fast-growing business and develop general business acumen, as well as competencies in the areas of results-based research, sales and account management. In addition, you gain new insights into different markets and industries on a daily basis and develop security in the competent handling of executives and decision-makers. Successful associates continue their careers within the company after two years as a manager, international specialist or product owner.
- Breakfast (yoghurt, cereals and fruit)
- Drinks (coffee, tea, water and after-
- work beer) Snacks and fresh fruit during working hours
- Use of a gym on site at reduced rates
- Regular team events
- Summer Trip with colleagues from London
- Christmas party in London
For the fast preceding application process, it is important that you familiarize yourself with the company in advance. This is how our application process works:
- Online application
- Getting to know you by phone
- Initial interview
- Case study Interview
- Senior management Interview
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter in English.
* At AlphaSights, every gender is welcome.