Graduate Cloud Infrastructure, Security, DevOps and Big Data Consultant
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we are hiring Associate Cloud Infrastructure Engineers, Security, DevOps and Big Data consultants to help our customers develop technical expertise and deliver results in key engagements, often alongside our partners.
Our technical consultants will help customers experiment with proof-of-concepts, provide guidance on AWS best practices, and help customers and partners succeed in their implementation projects. These professional services engagements will focus on key customer solutions such as, web applications, enterprise applications, HPC, IoT, batch processing and big data, archiving and disaster recovery. Our security consultants will help customers build proof-of-concepts, provide guidance on AWS security best practices, and help customers and partners succeed in creating a safe AWS environment.
AWS Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, are eager to deliver results, are deeply technical and highly innovative and a voracious learner, we want to talk to you.
- Working towards a 2:1 or above BS level technical degree Computer Science or Math background preferred
- Programming in one or more object-oriented languages like Java/Python/C#/Ruby/Objective C/C++
- Basic experience in setting up cloud environment with AWS
- Strong analytical skills and good IT troubleshooting skills.
- Good oral & written English
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
- Knowledge of the primary AWS services such as EC2, ELB, RDS, VPC, Route53 and S3.
- Background in algorithm engineering, distributed systems, networking, or IT security.
- Experience with infrastructure as code, ops automation, and configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet, or Ansible.
- Knowledge of Scrum/Agile methodology
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!