Training and Certifications Marketing Intern
Amazon is seeking talented penultimate year students to support many diverse initiatives within its marketing team. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, industry-leading technology space. If you love to be creative, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and have great project management skills, then this may be the right opportunity for you.
Successful candidates must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, pay close attention to details, be problem solvers, and multi-task. The ideal candidate has a passion for technology, a proactive attitude as well as a strong desire to learn more about technology marketing.
Interns are provided opportunities to work on a number of strategic initiatives within different marketing functions. These opportunities currently include projects on the partner marketing, events, digital marketing, customer references, or customer insights and acquisition teams.
Example projects include the following (responsibilities listed are not under one job role):
- Post-campaign and post-event telemarketing and follow up activities support
- Event management support: pre-event and post-event logistics support, event survey analysis/follow-up e-mails and reporting.
- Customer Communications Support: general marketing enquiry /event related follow ups
- Marketing Operations Support: assist in the development and administration of data quality initiatives within CRM and marketing automation platform to improve the accuracy of reporting, SFDC lead tracking/management and Marketo workflow setup to ensure campaigns/programs launched on time.
- Industry/Market Research: target contacts identification and online sourcing
- Digital Content/Marketing Assets (Sales Tools, Videos, Collateral) Management
- Social Media support working across key social media channels using polls and surveys to build our social media footprint and reputation
- Penultimate year student who is looking to build a career in IT marketing.
- Working towards a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology, or relevant field of study.
- Self-motivated to work proactively on tasks
- Great team player to work with others as a team
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English both verbally and written
- Fluent in additional languages will be preferred
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!