Operations Specialist Intern, AWS Training & Certification
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptional talent, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. About this internship We are hiring an Operations Specialist Intern to join our Training & Certification team who will work closely with our EMEA Training Operations Manager and Sr. Business Analyst on a data analytic s project aligned with our scaling initiatives.
The ideal candidate will be enrolled in a business administration, computer science or related program. They will have some hands-on experience with data analytic s and passion for business intelligence and operations. We are looking for an exceptionally strong analytical thinker who thrives in fast-paced, initially unstructured environments, with strong communication skills.
- Penultimate year student working towards a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Computer Science program.
- Experience with Excel and SQL
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workloads, and maintain a strong attention to detail
- Fluent in English both verbally and written
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience with Salesforce.com
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!