AWS, Business Development Programs & Operations Intern
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptional talent, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results. It is as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
About this internship
As Associate Business Development Programs & Operations Intern, you will get the opportunity to work as part of a team that help drive and support cloud adoption by designing and managing high touch programs that influence hundreds of AWS customers. Training opportunities will include comprehensive sales trainings and hands-on projects collaborating with top professionals and experts in their fields (program management, analytics).
Throughout the placement, the Associate BD Programs & Ops Intern will be exposed to relevant real-world challenges and use cases in key industries (e.g. Telco, Media & Entertainment, and Life Sciences) and segments (Enterprise, Start-ups).
If successful, you will get to design, evaluate and launch the projects you will be working on in partnership with EMEA BD Program Managers. The ability to work against deadlines, collaborate as a team player and deliver measurable outcomes is essential for the candidate.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Collect and prioritise key business needs and opportunities
- Project management of the content creation and delivery (Program communication, knowledge sharing, reporting)
- Collaborate with EMEA BD key stakeholders across the various functions and other orgs within AWS EMEA
- Currently in your penultimate year at University, working towards a degree in project management, marketing or a relevant subject
- Passion for technology as demonstrated by your projects and interests
- Operational excellence mind-set, data driven and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ownership of personal or educational projects
- Knowledge of Excel and ability to create basic reporting queries
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!