(based on 7 ratings in 2017)
"Friendly, open and a place where you can learn a lot."
- A supportive and open culture helps people to feel comfortable in the company.
- Flexible working hours means that people are able to keep a good work/life balance.
- Graduates are happy with the level and variety of work they are given.
- The salary is seen as competitive and fair for the industry.
- Some offices are considered to be small and occasionally crowded.
- Processes in the company make some feel that changes can be slow to be made.
- While a lot of training is provided, many feel that it could be better tailored to individuals.
- Past the manager stage, some find progression to be competitive.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!