Junior Retoucher (Studio) - TOPSHOP TOPMAN - 12 month FTC
- Retouching a wide variety of fashion and still imagery with an ability to change colours, crop, remove unwanted detail, create shadows and change light direction.
- Creating strong lines of communication with the rest of the retouch and studio team relating to workflow.
- Ensuring colour consistency between image assets and studio samples.
- Meet product image targets and deadlines on a daily basis, with emphasis on quality control.
- Perform quality assurance on all images and ensure that images follow standards expected with regards to lighting, colour, posing, makeup, crops and retouching.
- Receive direction from Senior Retoucher to make amends where required.
- Communicating progress to Senior Retoucher.
- Some experience in with retouching, preferably within the fashion industry.
- Organised with an excellent eye for detail and strong work ethic.
- Capable of working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues at all levels.
- Pro-active and able to show initiative.
- If available, a portfolio that demonstrates your current ability to retouch.
- Proficient in Mac OS, Photoshop, Bridge and familiar with Wacom tools.
- Good knowledge of light and photography. Capture One knowledge is a bonus.
- Ability to pick up new processes and software quickly.
THE EXCITING PART
- Early finish Fridays during Summer!
- 25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
- Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
- Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
- Events to support our diverse range of charities